Sunday, March 02, 2014
Fixing Fujitsu LIFEBOOK UH572 Touchpad on OpenSuSE 13.1
1. open a terminal or change to /etc/default/ in a file manager
2. run # edit as a superuser file /etc/default/grub
3. go to the line containing: GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX
4. add "i8042.notimeout i8042.nomux" to the string in quotes
5. save and exit
6. run # sudo grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/grub2/grub.cfg
7. init 6 (reboot)
Provided by:Forthscale systems, cloud experts
solving error: Your current user or role does not have access to Kubernetes objects on this EKS cluster.
Trying to access EKS cluster with kubectl you might get an error similar to: Your current user or role does not have access to Kubernetes ob...
Following information is intended for bash shell only. The system variable TMOUT can be set to specify the amount of time the user is ina...
How to install PGPool II on PostgreSQL Servers in master-slave architecture + PGPoolAdmin web managmentGeneral Information PGPool can run on same server along with PostgreSQL DB or on stand alone server(recommended). In this article we wil...
To this day (8/8/2019) Terraform is not packaged in an official apt repository. There is an option to install it with Snap but be careful ...