Sunday, March 02, 2014
Fixing Fujitsu LIFEBOOK UH572 Touchpad on OpenSuSE 13.1
1. open a terminal or change to /etc/default/ in a file manager
2. run # edit as a superuser file /etc/default/grub
3. go to the line containing: GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX
4. add "i8042.notimeout i8042.nomux" to the string in quotes
5. save and exit
6. run # sudo grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/grub2/grub.cfg
7. init 6 (reboot)
Provided by:Forthscale systems, cloud experts
solving error: Your current user or role does not have access to Kubernetes objects on this EKS cluster.
Trying to access EKS cluster with kubectl you might get an error similar to: Your current user or role does not have access to Kubernetes ob...
Following information is intended for bash shell only. The system variable TMOUT can be set to specify the amount of time the user is ina...
Oracle provides a free and public yum server to update it`s Enterprise Linux distribution. It is easy to set-up and it supports versions 4,...
If you want to set Filezilla ftp server to handle passive connections on your AWS EC2 instances, you should do the following. Select no...