Following instructions will help you unlock the oracle db system user and lock it back when needed.
Those are the instructions:
1) login to a machine as user oracle
2) connect to sqlplus: sqlplus '/ as sysdba'
3) unlock user: alter user system account unlock;
4) change password: alter user system identified by manager;
5) verify connection: conn system/manager
6) restore password: ALTER USER system IDENTIFIED BY VALUES 'F2B917B76C7DFF0A';
7) lock user: alter user system account lock;
8) verify lock: conn system/manager
you should see the following message: ERROR: ORA-28000: the account is locked
solving error: Your current user or role does not have access to Kubernetes objects on this EKS cluster.
Trying to access EKS cluster with kubectl you might get an error similar to: Your current user or role does not have access to Kubernetes ob...
Following information is intended for bash shell only. The system variable TMOUT can be set to specify the amount of time the user is ina...
How to install PGPool II on PostgreSQL Servers in master-slave architecture + PGPoolAdmin web managmentGeneral Information PGPool can run on same server along with PostgreSQL DB or on stand alone server(recommended). In this article we wil...
To this day (8/8/2019) Terraform is not packaged in an official apt repository. There is an option to install it with Snap but be careful ...