Following instructions will help you unlock the oracle db system user and lock it back when needed.
Those are the instructions:
1) login to a machine as user oracle
2) connect to sqlplus: sqlplus '/ as sysdba'
3) unlock user: alter user system account unlock;
4) change password: alter user system identified by manager;
5) verify connection: conn system/manager
6) restore password: ALTER USER system IDENTIFIED BY VALUES 'F2B917B76C7DFF0A';
7) lock user: alter user system account lock;
8) verify lock: conn system/manager
you should see the following message: ERROR: ORA-28000: the account is locked
Introduction: For some reason some of the default feature gates are not turned on in rancher. So deploying Kubeflow or any workload that us...
Following information is intended for bash shell only. The system variable TMOUT can be set to specify the amount of time the user is ina...
Oracle provides a free and public yum server to update it`s Enterprise Linux distribution. It is easy to set-up and it supports versions 4,...
If you want to set Filezilla ftp server to handle passive connections on your AWS EC2 instances, you should do the following. Select no...